Rightware is the company behind the Kanzi family of tools and services used by automakers for design and development of advanced digital user interfaces. Our mission is to help automakers increase brand value with highly customized signature user interfaces. Kanzi is the market-leading UI tool trusted by over 50 automotive brands across the globe.
Rightware is headquartered in Finland and has a presence in the US, UK, Germany, Italy, China, South Korea, and Japan. Rightware is a part of ThunderSoft Group.
We are looking for a passionate
JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
with experience of using WPF and C#, for the Kanzi Tools Team, part of our R&D organization. In this role, your mission includes the development of new features to Kanzi Studio product and taking part in the improvements to the existing features. You will also participate and contribute to the software design from other developers and help them improve for the common good.
Who are you?
- You have some experience in tools development by using Windows Presentation Foundation and C#.
- Code quality is important to you.
- You like making ingenious designs and you are good at documenting and communicating them to others.
- You like applying design patterns to your designs.
- You are a software developer with the ambition of diving more into software architecture.
- You are good at understanding others’ code.
- You believe in teamwork.
- You are willing to take responsibilities of features and follow them up until completion.
- You like thinking outside the box.
- Proficiency with C# and some experience with WPF.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in using software design patterns.
- Some work experience as a (tools) developer.
- Experience with game engines.
- Knowledge of practices and methods of MVVM.
- Experience with other object-oriented programming languages.
- Understanding of test-driven development.
- Understanding of principles of Scrum.
What We Offer
Rightware might be your new home, if you are passionate about transforming design into software, solving complex challenges and helping enable fantastic user experiences. With us you get to work with some of the most esteemed automotive brands in the world. Your colleagues will be a highly professional mix of people from creative designers to engineers, all passionate about their jobs.
If this sounds like you, apply today!