Rightware is the company behind the Kanzi family of tools and services used by automakers for design and development of advanced digital user interfaces. Our mission is to help automakers increase brand value with highly customized signature user interfaces. Kanzi is the market-leading UI tool trusted by over 50 automotive brands across the globe.
Rightware is headquartered in Finland and has a presence in the US, UK, Germany, Italy, China, South Korea, and Japan. Rightware is a part of ThunderSoft Group.
We are now looking for an Experienced Software Engineer. You would be joining RD team of almost 50 professionals developing the core products on which our value is built: Kanzi Studio and Kanzi Runtime.
As Kanzi Runtime Developer, you will create new features and functionalities in our Kanzi Runtime, and develop UI components for high-performance systems. You will also maintain and improve existing features and capabilities to ensure we continue to stay ahead of the pack with high-quality graphics and UI framework.
Who Are You?
- You are a software engineer with the passion to create clean working code that gets the job done
- You have solid experience in C++
- You are good at understanding others’ code
- You believe in teamwork
- You are willing to take responsibilities of the features and follow them up until completion
- You like thinking outside the box
- You can be either a seasoned expert or a young rising star. The exact job will be tailored for you based on your experience.
- C++ programming skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies and codebases efficiently
- Experience using UI toolkits in application development
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in developing UI frameworks
- Graphics programming experience
- Embedded experience
What We Offer
Rightware might be your new home, if you are passionate about transforming design into software, solving complex challenges and helping enable fantastic user experiences. With us you get to work with some of the most esteemed automotive brands in the world. Your colleagues will be a highly professional mix of people from creative designers to engineers, all passionate about their jobs.
If this sounds like you, apply today!