Rightware is the company behind the Kanzi family of tools and services used by automakers for design and development of advanced digital user interfaces. Our mission is to help automakers increase brand value with highly customized signature user interfaces. Kanzi is the market-leading UI tool trusted by over 50 automotive brands across the globe.
Rightware is headquartered in Finland and has a presence in the US, UK, Germany, Italy, China, South Korea, and Japan. Rightware is a part of ThunderSoft Group.
We are now looking for Support Engineer
You will be a valued member of Kanzi Services team. We are a small team of technical and visual designers and creative software engineers, who provide our global customers in the premium car market with advanced prototypes, custom software products and technology demonstrators. Our Kanzi Services team is a central contributor to the success of our customers, excelling at project implementation and optimization and providing on-site and remote support.
As Support Engineer are the technical contact point of our customers' teams. With your diverse skill set you provide on-time technical support and help our customer to solve complex problems.
Your customers are some of the top automotive manufacturers in Europe, Asia and the United States. You will be based in Helsinki, but your role requires occasional travelling on-site at our customers.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide Kanzi technical support to the Kanzi users within the organization of our customer.
- Train customer in how to use the Kanzi products to the best effect.
- Analyze customer's technical requirements and provide guidance on how to design and implement them.
- Analyze incident/problem reports, provide support and guidance on how to solve them.
- Analyze and confirm bug and error reports.
- Travel occasionally to provide on-site technical support at our customer's locations.
- A customer-oriented, problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (English).
- Ability to communicate complex information in an understandable way.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a professional way under pressure.
- Strong skills in C++ programming, software analysis, troubleshooting and profiling.
- Working knowledge of Java on Android.
- Familiarity with 3D-graphics and 3D game-engines.
- Experience with systems-development for automotive platforms (Embedded Linux, QNX, INTEGRITY, Android Automotive)
- Experience with application development on Android.
- Experience and skills in 3D or 2D graphics creation.
- Familiarity with UI frameworks.
What We Offer
Rightware might be your new home, if you are passionate about transforming design into software, solving complex challenges and helping enable fantastic user experiences. With us you get to work with some of the most esteemed automotive brands in the world. Your colleagues will be a highly professional mix of people from creative designers to engineers, all passionate about their jobs.
If this sounds like you, apply today!