Rightware is the company behind the Kanzi family of software tools and services used by automakers for design and development of advanced digital user interfaces. Our mission is to help automakers increase their brand value with highly customized signature user interfaces. Kanzi is the market-leading UI tool, trusted by over 50 automotive brands across the globe.
Rightware is headquartered in Finland and has a presence in the US, UK, Germany, Italy, China, South Korea, and Japan.
We are now looking for a C++ Software Engineer with a customer-facing personality.
Due to heavy demand from our global customers in the premium car market, we are growing our excellent team of technical and visual designers, UX designers, and creative software engineers who provide our customers with advanced prototypes, custom software products and technology demonstrators. This role may require some traveling abroad, for shorter and longer periods, to be agreed based on the need.
- Good C++ development skills
- Experience in UI frameworks like Qt, WPF, Kanzi
- Experience / understanding of graphics programming
- Team working skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies & their functionality
- Ability to understand concepts like data driven model
- Ability to pick up Kanzi fundamentals
- Experience in developing software with Linux and GNU toolchain
- Experience with low-level embedded software written in C/C++
- Experience with multiple graphics API’s
- Strong performance and memory profiling skills
- Familiarity with development process & practices: Clean API, Documentation, CI, Examples, Tutorials, Support etc.
- Showcases, general interest for great UI and proven track record
- Experience in different platforms
Rightware might be your new home, if you are passionate about transforming design into software, solving complex challenges and helping enable fantastic user experiences. With us you get to work with some of the most esteemed automotive brands in the world. Your colleagues will be a highly professional mix of people from creative designers to engineers, all passionate about their jobs.
If you want to be a part of the Finnish software product company whose software and graphics toolkit power millions of flashy cars on the road, apply today!