Rightware is the company behind the Kanzi family of software tools and services used by automakers for design and development of advanced digital user interfaces. Our mission is to help automakers increase their brand value with highly customized signature user interfaces. Kanzi is the market-leading UI tool, trusted by over 50 automotive brands across the globe.
We are now looking for a Software Engineer to join our small and agile DevOps team. If you have already proven yourself as an DevOps expert, have a solid understanding of CI/CD build and release pipelines and wish to keep your skills and tools that you are using up to date, then you could be the person we are looking for.
Your main responsibilities would be developing, maintaining and designing our highly automated build, testing, release and delivery infrastructure.
DevOps team at Rightware ensures that the product development and software release work is supported by modern and reliable tools that meet the requirements of middleware software product for automotive industry.
- Extensive experience with Python programming and shell scripting
- Experience in containerization technologies: building and consuming containers using containers in development workflows and CI/CD system
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with software version control systems: Git, Subversion
- Experience with both Windows and Linux server administration
- Solid experience in building CI/CD systems: in your application, please provide a brief summary of practical cases from your past working history explaining the problems, technologies/tools investigated, solutions implemented and your retrospective on the case.
- Experience with tools and services like Ansible, Artifactory, Conan, Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, Jenkins, GitHub, EC2, S3, Lambda, Robot Framework
- Experience with monitoring and visualization tools such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience in software product delivery
- Understanding of database systems
Rightware might be your new home, if you are passionate about transforming design into software, solving complex challenges and helping enable fantastic use experiences. With us you get to work with some of the most esteemed automotive brands in the world. Your colleagues will be a highly professional mix of people from creative designers to engineers, all passionate about their jobs.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Rightware is headquartered in Finland and has a presence in the US, UK, Germany,
Italy, China, South Korea, and Japan.