Rightware is the company behind the Kanzi family of software tools and services used by automakers for design and development of advanced digital user interfaces. Our mission is to help automakers increase their brand value with highly customized signature user interfaces. Kanzi is the market-leading UI tool, trusted by over 50 automotive brands across the globe.
We are looking for a QA manager to join our compliance function.
The QA manager is responsible for our ASPICE processes. This includes developing and maintaining the current processes, internal and external auditing and reporting of R&D operations and participating in and supporting other technical compliance activities.
As a QA Manager, you will take ownership of our quality assurance process. You will define the best practices and methods together with your colleagues. You have a proactive approach to strategic QA planning, process development and hands-on support.
- Relevant experience of QA responsibilities
- Analytical approach to your work
- Social and outgoing personality
- Experience in developing and applying SPICE or similar processes: ASPICE especially appreciated, others like CMMI considered a plus
- Understanding of software development and agile R&D practices
- Fluent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Understanding of functional safety (ISO26262 or similar in other domains)
- Experience in cybersecurity (ISO21434 or similar in other domains)
- Familiarity with ISO9001
Rightware might be your new home, if you are passionate about transforming design into software, solving complex challenges and helping enable fantastic use experiences.
With us you get to work with some of the most esteemed automotive brands in the world. Your colleagues will be a highly professional mix of people from creative designers to engineers, all passionate about their jobs.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Rightware is headquartered in Finland and has a presence in the US, UK, Germany, Italy, China, South Korea, and Japan.