Team: Kanzi UI
Kanzi UI software is the world’s leading software for creating advanced user interfaces in the automotive sector. The Kanzi UI business unit is home to some 40 professionals developing the core products on which our value is built, Kanzi Studio and Kanzi Runtime. There is a reason for our leading market position: these products are the most user-friendly and advanced tools, streamlining development and putting the designer first. This is the team that maintains our core advantage, enabling the world’s leading automotive brands to continue to create stunning instrument clusters and infotainment systems.
We are looking for an experienced instructional designer to join our core R&D team in Helsinki. You collaborate with a team of developers, designers, and writers to plan, create, and maintain the on-line and instructor-led learning content for our products. In this role we expect you to be proactive, take the initiative to bring change where we need it, and take the ownership of what you do to follow through from plan to final product.
Who are you?
You are an empathetic instructional designer and an outstanding writer who understands the needs of learners and can produce content that engages, stimulates, and promotes learning. You excel at picking brains of your colleagues to get the information you need to write comprehensive content. You are easy-going and easy to get along with. Once you're on a task, your team can rely on you to get the job done without supervision. You are quick to identify misleading or missing information, enjoy getting stuff done, and are proud of your work.
- Experience in creating lesson plans, course materials, instructor manuals, participant guides, and assessments
- Familiarity with teaching methods and ability to apply the most appropriate for different content types
- Ability to follow style guidelines and write outstanding copy
- Practical knowledge of methods to assess the effectiveness of learning content
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and innovative in course design
- Skills to gather information for learning content
- Attention to detail
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn
- Background in learning theory and course facilitation
- Experience working with different learning management systems and documentation tools
- Programming experience (experience using C++ is a further benefit)
- Interest in user experience
If this sounds like you, please send your CV listing relevant experience, a short motivational letter where you tell us why you are the perfect candidate, and three samples of the learning content you wrote by applying below. We look forward to meeting you!