Software Engineer – 2D Graphics Integration
R&D - Helsinki
In this Integration role, you will be implementing our own Kanzi rendering engine on hardware accelerated 2D graphics backends. You will be responsible for providing platform packages, performance and memory usage optimizations, and supporting some customer projects in analyzing and troubleshooting Kanzi runtime issues on target devices.
Who Are You?
You are persistent, patient and comfortable troubleshooting. You are in your element when solving any technical challenge, a natural problem solver who actually enjoys a good technical dilemma. You are good with people and capable of building good customer experiences.
- Good C++ programming and debugging skills
- Graphics programming experience, preferably with 2D GPUs
- Performance and memory profiling skills
- Experience with real-time operating systems such as QNX, GHS Integrity or Nucleus
- Experience working with embedded target devices
- Experience with UI frameworks
- Experience in 3D graphics APIs such as OpenGL / Vulkan / Direct3D / Metal
- Python scripting skills
- Good communication skills
- Drive to build good customer experiences