Senior Software Engineer – Kanzi Connect
R&D – Tampere
In this role, you will pioneer development of this system as we continue building the next level of a true Connected Car Experience. In doing so, you will improve and extend Kanzi Connect server and related components, create new services that customers can use to realize their next-generation use cases. We can tailor your role based on your experience. Location can be either Helsinki or Tampere.
Who Are You?
You are a C++ programmer with experience on distributed computing and parallelization. You have gained knowledge on some of the following areas in your previous jobs: content & data management, persistence, service management & discovery or user profiles & personalization. You are experienced in getting top performance and robustness out of real-time systems. You are able to pick up new technologies quickly and utilize them in the product development.
• Proven software design and programming skills (C++, STL/Boost, Cross platform development)
• Knowledge of distributed computing and parallelization (Client / Server, Peer-to-peer, RPC, IPC, threading & synchronization)
• Experience in working with embedded HW
• Knowledge of Network protocols and APIs (TCP, UDP, HTTP, REST, Bluetooth etc.)
• Knowledge of network security and robustness (authentication, encryption, profiling, traffic shaping, error/fault management)
• Knowledge of content management (databases and distributed data management)
• Automotive experience
• Android experience
If this sounds like you - apply soon!